Working with an experienced attorney protects your rights and interests. Even in the best divorces, you benefit from a dedicated team on your side. A dissolution of marriage in Colorado requires specific steps and paperwork to finalize the divorce. The right lawyer can make a difference in your experience and results.
Here at Philip Goldberg PC, we believe in providing exceptional service to every client. We are committed to helping you achieve positive outcomes in your case and for your family.
- Understanding of the law and divorce process
- Managing the paperwork
- Negotiating on your behalf for a fair settlement
- Navigating the complexities of parental responsibilities, including parenting time, decision-making, and child support
- Representing your interests regarding spousal maintenance
- Presenting your case at mediation and trial
- Drafting, negotiating, and presenting premarital or postmarital agreements
- Advising on alternatives, like legal separation and annulment
- Leveling the playing field with a spouse who may have more resources or legal knowledge
Your future is too important to handle a divorce without legal support. You deserve to have your rights represented by an attorney invested in your story and future.